Get a better understanding of the business side of your farm and have a greater input into the financial direction it is heading.
Are you paying your accountant to prepare your annual financial statements and then not understanding what is in them?
Just getting your financials done as part of your tax return each year is missing a golden opportunity to find out more about where your business is heading. This workshop shows you how to read, understand and use that information in your business.
Basic business structures
Overview of farm financial statements
Linkages between the statements
Profit and Loss Accounts
Converting the information to useful management information
Basic ratios – indicators of farm financial performance
1 - Online Self-Paced
Offered as a supported self paced online package. This means you can complete this training when it is convenient for you.
2 - Online or 'Face to Face' group
Workshops can be arranged online or in your area for groups of 12 or more, contact us if you wish to arrange a workshop.
- Flexible - self paced online or group delivery
- Everyone with an internet connection has equal access to training
- Training is delivered to you - wherever you have internet access
- No travel time or travel costs
- Access to online materials 24/7
- Access to the best trainers who are farmers themselves, not just trainers who can visit your district
- Work in groups from a wide geographic area
- Training can continue even if you are travelling or cut off by floods or other natural disasters
- Assessments are submitted online - fast turnaround times