This course helps farmers complete a business plan suitable for funding applications.
This course helps farmers complete a business plan suitable for funding applications. You can complete your plan in 14 days by following our day by day course. It is an fully online course with everything you will need on line, on completion you can up load your application for feedback before submitting it with your funding application. Your trainer for this course is Liz Brown
This is a non accredited course.
Online Register and pay $275.00 (GST inc) to immediately access to RuralBiz Online where you will find the resources and a business plan template that you fill in each day to complete course.
- Go to RuralBiz Online and create your account details
- Once your account is confirmed through your email go back to RuralBiz Online
- Make sure you are logged in & then go to 'All Courses' in the top bar then 'Agriculture' and then 'Writing a business plan"
- Follow the instructions to pay the course fee using your credit card through PayPal.
- Flexible - four different delivery options
- Everyone with an internet connection has equal access to training
- Training is delivered to you - wherever you have internet access
- No travel time or travel costs
- Access to online materials 24/7
- Access to the best trainers who are farmers themselves, not just trainers who can visit your district
- Training can continue even if you are traveling or cut off by floods or other natural disasters
- Assessments are submitted online - fast turnaround times