18 Oct, 2022
2023 RuralBiz Training Scholarships
Share with us your passion for Ag to be awarded one of two RuralBiz Training Scholarships in 2023!
Andrew (pictured), was awarded a RuralBiz Training Scholarship in 2020 to enrol in the Diploma of Agriculture.
- "This was one of the best experiences I could’ve hoped for coming out of school. My learning program was super flexible with extensions being easily available for the peak production times of the year, allowing me to get out into the work force while studying."
Andrew has just completed his qualification - Apply now for a full-fee scholarship in 2023!
- You must meet the eligbility requirements as detailed on the course page
- You must have regular and ongoing access to a farm that you can base your assessment tasks on
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must reside in a Regional, Rural or Remote area defined as RA2, RA3, RA4, or RA5 on the ASGS Remoteness Area Map 2016. You can check your RA zone by entering your address and selecting the remoteness area filter here: Remoteness Area Map and select the remoteness ASGS 2016 filter
- You must complete the form below and a course enrolment application - if you are not successful in being awarded a scholarship you will be given the option of a standard enrolment or withdrawing your enrolment application.
Applications close 13 January 2023. Successful applicants are expected to complete all required enrolment procedures by 28 February 2023.