Pathways to University

Interested in more study? Thinking of going to University?

Most universities will give credits for previous study you have done with RuralBiz Training. Make sure you talk to your chosen University about any Certificates or Statements of Attainment you hold.

Contact us to discuss current articulation pathways to university.

  • University of New England

    Students who have completed a RuralBiz Training Diploma of Agriculture have automatic entry into the Bachelor of Agriculture at UNE and will receive 48/144 credit points, or 1/3 of the 3 year degree.

    The science-based Bachelor of Agriculture is a three-year course of 144 credit points and with the introduction of ‘Admission Rule B’ where 48 credit points of Block Advanced Standing will be given for the Diploma of Agriculture (AHC50116). The major available for students admitted under Rule b is ‘Mixed Farming’ consisting of 96 cps. Students will also be required to complete 12 weeks of practical work experience once enrolled.

    Students may also be interested in the Bachelor of Agribusiness which includes Rule B where block advanced standing is given for VET study, please see the University of New England Handbook for further detail.