Please follow this link.
Fee Free Training
Skilling for Recovery is part of a matched funding commitment between the NSW and Australian governments under the JobTrainer Fund to provide young people and job seekers with low cost and fee-free training courses to help develop new skills and improve job prospects.
RuralBiz Training can offer fee-free training in a range of courses. Check your eligibility below or contact us via phone 02 6884 8812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Enrol by: 31 December 2022  *please note our office will be closed over the Christmas break, we recommend submitting your enrolment application no later than Monday 12 December 2022.
Commence course by: 31 March 2023
Training under JobTrainer is fee-free and fully funded by the NSW and Commonwealth governments.
Fees & Subsidies are subject to change and our office will confirm course fees and eligible subsidies with you as part of the enrolment process.
To be eligible for Skilling for Recovery courses you must meet the NSW Smart & Skilled standard eligibility, meaning you:
- are aged 15 years or older
- have left school
- live or work in New South Wales
- are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
AND meet one of the Skilling for Recovery eligibility requirements which are:
- A Veteran
- A Veteran’s Recognised Partner (includes Spouse, Recognised De-facto or Ex-Spouse/Recognised De-facto)
- A person aged 16 to 24 at commencement of training, regardless of employment status, including Year 12 school leavers
- A person who is a recipient of a Commonwealth Government welfare benefit (and their dependants)
- An unemployed person
- An employed person who is ‘expected to become unemployed’ who falls into one of the following four categories:
- Stood down/ furloughed employee
- Person who has been employed for 6 months or less
- Low skilled/unskilled employee
- Workers in declining industries
Students who are eligible for Skilling for recovery can enrol in the following courses fee-free:
Find out more about Job Traininer on the NSW Smart and Skilled Job Trainer Page